Sunday, July 23, 2023

It's a Sunday

It's a Sunday.

I woke up and looked at my phone and it was 7-something. That made me happy, happy that it was still early enough to get some more sleep. Because it's a Sunday. I think I slept a little, in and out. Got out of bed at 8-something. Didn't make me mad, because I wasn't too tired and staying in bed past 8am is a goal for the weekend. 

Of course no one else was awake or up, so I went about my business in the quiet. Water, coffee, writing a housing contract for my school-less, jobless, license-less 20 year old. You know, Sunday stuff. 

Re-starting and moving over laundry loads that I didn't start, to make room for mine. Reading my former brother-in-law's blog that I forgot about years ago, but recently discovered again when I rediscovered my own.

After my clothes dry, I'm going to Kohl's (not JC Penney, because they closed it a while ago. of course they did, because that's where I could find clothes that semi suited me and semi fit me) to buy a pair of shorts that hopefully fit. Need bottoms that aren't work pants that fit because we're going to my sister's this afternoon and I don't want to wear work pants. 

Most everyone is driving separately to my sister's. Bear hasn't lived with me in over a month because she has reasons. She's is driving to A's after work. LJ may have plans with his girlfriend after. Mike has a meeting after and doesn't want to be late. N may ride with me, but I bet she rides with Mike. 

The living situation has been a full time Me, Mike, N, and LJ. I don't think LJ and his dad have talked in over a month. It's weird without Bear, but kids of this age should have the choice, right? I think they should.

Anyway, it's a Sunday and I think my clothes are likely close to dry enough for me to shower and get out of here and head to Kohl's for dream shorts.

No comments: