Saturday, December 29, 2012

But wait, even more

Make annual gyno appointment.

Go to the dentist already.  Well, find local dentist, first.

Eye appointment, too.  Glasses.

Store files, flatten system, load Windows 7.

Do you call it flattening your system?  I dunno, I only support IT, I don't do it.  That's what I am calling it.

Clean remainder of bathroom walls of filthy nicotine.

Paint at least living room, kitchen, dining room.  Yes, I know I've been saying this for nearly 2.5 years.  Once I finally do it, I'll be ready to move.

Figure out what I want to do with my social life.  Or not.  Probably not right now.  Just be happy and stable with the current.  Because it's good.

Buy my normal toilet paper, because even though this cheaper stuff is sufficient...it's not what I want.  And quality toilet paper is important to me.

Hang shelf in the kids' room.  For storage, and because it's been unhung for nearly 2.5 years now.

No comments: