Thursday, August 16, 2012

Maybeness

Let's be real.  If two people cannot agree on what is a joke vs. what is serious reality, where can that go?  It can go to an argument...that's what I say.  Probably the whole night was filled with disagreements and arguments, which just makes for a fucked up night to begin with. 

All I know is I'm weary of continual disagreements.  I'm weary of debating and arguing over the same tired point.  Especially when both parties agree on something...what the fuck is the point of arguing over it?  It's not fun.  It's not entertaining.  It's draining.

I'm becoming drained.  I don't like it.  When do the happy moments outweigh the understanding that one might be perfectly happy with being alone?

All this said, maybe she is the one with the problem.  Maybe she just has PMS (she does) and maybe she's just touchy in general.  Maybe it's not a "they" thing.  Maybe it's just her. 

Maybe.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I don't think it's you.

Zak said...

I don't think it's you either.