Sunday, May 27, 2012

Things you need in your kitchen, part one

A glass mixing bowl, with a handle and a lid.  Like this one, that's actually called a batter bowl:
It's from The Pampered Chef.


Also, you need a melon baller. For balling melons.  Especially cantaloupe and watermelon.  Mine is like this, but only has the balling mechanism at one end.  I'm simple...it's all I need:


I got mine at Target or Kroger.  Cheap.


Prepackaged, just-add-water, biscuit mix.  Just in case.  I've had it come in handy.  Hello, breakfast in car.


The generic Kroger brand is good, too.  Add honey.  That's the secret.


A microwave.  For reheating coffee, cooking frozen veggies, and for heating up those classy lean cuisine meals.  I lived without one for several months, and I'm not a stronger woman for it.  Get a mike.
Mine's not red, but this one sure is cute.

More to come.


No comments: