Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tank top worthiness

Am I the kind of girl who should wear tank tops? I don't know. I'm not much on fashion. I can generally pinpoint what looks awful on me, but when it comes to sleeveless tops? I'm perplexed. I don't think my arms are very attractive. I mean, they're not as meaty as they once were, but I'm thinking they still have a roly-poly quality to them. It doesn't help that they're not long and graceful. They, like the rest of me, are short and stubby. I'm pretty sure I'm not fat, but I question my ability to pull off a tank successfully.

Today, though, I didn't care. It was like 85 freaking degrees out in Spring! I put on my stylish tank and took my family to the Mexican restaurant, then Wal-freaking-Mart, and then the park. And I felt good. I really didn't care what my arms looked like...I was comfortable. And relatively sure I didn't look heinous.

What is it with girls and arms?

I mean, really, everyone was probably staring at my ass anyway. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you. Even though my arms look 10x better than they did last year, I still feel like they don't look good enough. BOO.