Sunday, February 10, 2008

Good vs. Evil...The Next Generaton

ManiacChild: Wanna play wif me, Mom?
(Relatively) Politically Correct Mom: Sure!
ManiacChild: Here! (handing PCMom a scary overly-muscular evil action figure from McDonald's happy meal)
PCMom: Oh fun!
ManiacChild: (brandishing his own scary overly-muscular evil Happy Meal action figure) Aarrgh! Roar!
PCMom: Well, hello! My name is Black Plastic Guy, what's yours?
ManiacChild: Aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh (slams his Scary Man into Black Plastic Guy)
PCMom: (backing Black Plastic Guy away a bit) I may look scary and imposing, but I'm the same as you. I have feelings, too.
ManiacChild: Raaaaahhhhggghhhhh! (slam, slam, slam)
PCMom: Let's hug. I love you.
ManiacChild: Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! (making his Scary Man give Black Plastic Guy a frenzied, prolonged kiss)
PCMom: Well, ok...
ManiacChild: Raaaarrrrrrrrrghhhh! ArghArghArgh! (forcefully beating Scary Man against the floor)
PCMom: Wow, your guy is really violent.
ManiacChild: (raising Scary Man triumphantly into the air) Vi-lent!!!

No comments: