Tuesday, December 11, 2012

These wonderful things are the things we'll remember all through our lives

Well then.

I ate well.  Then I ate moderately well.  Then I ate like crap and had several drinks.  Then I took pictures and posed for pictures.  Despite my heftiness, I felt good about my body.  So, score.

Then I got sick.  Well, strike that.  I had been mildly sick, as in sinus junk that I sort of knew had turned into an infection.  But then I started with a fever and achiness and lethargy and massive shitting.  So I went to the happy little Kroger health clinic, got a flu test (do not ever do this.  it's awfully painful and in my opinion unnecessary), and antibiotics for the sinus infection.  Then I laid around and slept tons.  Then I started to feel better.

My body now is ache-free, except for this muscle pain in my lower back that is shouting:  STOP COUGHING AND STOP SHITTING!  By the way, I'm coughing much less.

I love my kids.  They are just....just....I am just so in love with them.  Luke has had a substitute teacher for the past several days and he wanted to write something special for her since today is her last day.  We decided to do a custom Mad Lib for her.  He's an amazing little guy.  He was so proud.  She had better love it!

Cameron will read anything he can get his hands on.  He's out of new reading material at my place, and I suppose he was tired of re-reading the books he's already re-read several times.  So he found a Disney party planning book and has read it cover to cover.  He's now ready to throw anything from a Hunchback of Notre Dame Party to Cinderella's Ball.  Kid knows the ingredients to Hundred-Acre Wood Honey-Apple Punch.

Claire, my Bear...the girl is obsessed with crafting.  Obsessed.  She wants empty toilet paper rolls, paper, beads, cotton balls, scraps of anything.  She will cut whatever into a million little pieces and then glue them everywhere.  If there's tape in the house, it's not for long!  She can obliterate a roll of tape in one fell swoop.  She's also becoming quite the little reader!  I'm so proud of all three of my readers.


I like Christmas.  Have purchased a few items, but this coming paycheck will be needed to seal the deal.  Will definitely have to hide the tape I get for wrapping purposes.  Claire asked me the other day if I know how to speak Jewish.

Mazel tov.


No comments: