Tuesday, November 27, 2012

God, I miss blogging

How did I get from point A to point B?  From something I really liked a lot (maybe loved) to not having it at all?  This blog, these years of words, has helped me through so much.  Helped me in a therapeutic sense, in a spiritual sense....but also helped me to express myself, to be creative.  To release the energy, the stuff, the words, the ideas, the silliness, the craziness.  How did I let it go?  I don't feel like my being suffered by not blogging.  However, damn!  I feel good writing!  See, once I start, there's no shutting me up. 

So, more stuff:

Tonight's dinner is spaghetti with vodka sauce, garlic bread, and salad.  How am I going to handle that?  Well, who knows.  But I have a plan.  Not going to deny myself the sweet, sweet goodness that is pasta.  But going to cook only an amount that will reasonably fill Cam, Claire and me.  Luke has decided recently that he doesn't like pasta.  Silly boy.  No worries, like everything else, it'll be temporary.  And the salad I prepare will be huge.  I don't have spinach leaves (sads), but I have romaine, cucumber, green bell peppers, and carrots.  And lowfat Italian dressing.  My salad helping will be large.  I'll try not to eat garlic bread.  That's that. 

When you smoke inside an apartment, guess what happens?  Years later, some lady who definitely doesn't smoke inside her apartment ends up high on bleach fumes, scrubbing the shit out of her bathroom walls.  Where did these nicotine remnants come from, and why are they just now suddenly appearing?  And why the fuck did you smoke in your bathroom?  On the pot, I assume?  That's just gross.  So, yeah.  Bleach. Scrubbing.  Fumes. 

Breaking Bad.  Best series ever.  Ever, ever, ever.  Has got me under its thumb, has me enthralled, has my heart racing, my palms sweating, my brain in overdrive.  I don't want it to end.  Currently on Season 4, Episode 1.  Want to watch it all the time, with no breaks. :)  A little obsessed.

Ok, I'm going to stop for now.  Need to get back to the Bad.  And the cleaning. 

No comments: